- What are Essential Oils and why does Airthologie® focus on using them only?
- Does heat damage essential oils?
- Why is the heat diffusion method used by Airthologie® superior to other diffusion methods?
- What about scented candles, nebulizers, and ultrasonic diffusers, aren't they better?
- How environmentally sustainable is Airthologie®?
Not only is our product designed to be as sustainable as possible, Airthologie® is the only air freshener alternative in the market that is a part of the 1% For The Planet organization, which is a collection of the leading organizations in the world working towards improving our environment with sustainable options for consumers around the world. As part of our membership, we annually donate a part of our revenue to charities operating within the network.
- How long do the Air Poem™ capsules last?
Our Air Poem™ capsules, which are composed of pure essential oil blends in an all natural bio matrix for long last scent, are designed to last at least 30 days, at which point another Air Poem™ will be automatically shipped to you.
- Why do you send a different Air Poem™ capsule every month instead of the same one?
The olfactory system quickly becomes desensitized from recurring scents and smells, and over the 30 day lifespan of an Air Poem™ capsule, it is common that the sensation of the smell will diminish as your body becomes accustomed to it. Therefore, we developed our Airthologie® collections so that our customers can automatically enjoy a similar, but slightly altered blend of our oils, so that the olfactory system can be refreshed and the essential oils can be sensed.
- Are the Air Poem™ capsules recyclable?
Yes, the Air Poem™ capsules are made of 100% recyclable aluminum. Once a capsule is depleted, it is best to cut open the rest of the top of the capsule and discard the inner sponge, prior to putting in your regular aluminum can recycling station or bin. The inner contents is completely biodegradable.
- What do I do if my Air Pyramid™ diffuser breaks or is damaged and I need a new one?
Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll gladly help you get a new one. Rest assured that you can dispose of your broken Air Pyramid diffuser at your community composting facility where it is broken down quickly and into harmless constituents.
- What is the carbon footprint of the Air Pyramid™ versus regular plastic diffusers and other products?
The Air Pyramid is made of a biodegradable biopolymer called PLA, which is made from corn. The carbon emissions lifecycle of production of PLA is much less than that of petrochemical plastic.